Students in the Accounting emphasis study accounting theories and principles as recognized and practiced by professional accountants. They learn how to solve complex accounting problems using current tools and technologies. They also learn how to properly manage the financial transactions of individuals, companies, and other entities. Our students are trained in the necessary skills for both public accounting (CPA) and management accounting (CMA) careers.
Graduates from this emphasis enter the business world equipped with biblical values that will shape why and how they work as accountants. They are equipped with wisdom regarding the ethical aspects of their chosen profession, giving them the knowledge and discernment necessary to honor Christ in their work. Our graduates are held in high regard by employers because of their honesty, integrity, and work ethic, and many have gone on to positions at the Big Four.
- • Top local and national internships and career opportunities
- • Options to study abroad in Israel, Italy, and 10+ GO! locations
- • Receive mentorship and guidance from faculty advisors
- • Complete 20+ Bible units or a Bible minor
- • Eligible for all undergraduate scholarships and aid
- • Ranked #1 CPA pass rate among California business programs, top 3% nationwide for finance programs & top 5% for marketing (NASBA), and top 10 nationwide for accounting programs (NASBA).
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
Our School of Business can't keep up with the requests from satisfied employers for more of our graduates because, in the accounting world, integrity stands out.Dr. Kevin Hill, Chairperson, MBA; Adjunct Professor of Business Administration
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
NewsSee All Articles
Why Business at TMU?Read More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreContact a Counselor