- We recommend using UPS for your larger packages.
- Please keep packages under 50 pounds for ease in carrying them to the dorms.
- Packages should be corrugated with cushioning around items except for clothing and books.
- Packages should be firmly packed and sealed with packing tape. Do not use rope, twine, masking tape, or duct tape.
- The Master’s University cannot assume responsibility for items stolen or damaged during shipment. Therefore, make sure all packages are insured.
- Refer to the UPS website for more packaging guidelines.
- If packages are not prepared correctly, UPS will not honor any claims against damage.
- A packing slip will be placed in your student’s mailbox when a package arrives.
- Their packages may be picked up in the Campus Mail Center as soon as they arrive. However they may want to wait until they have checked in and have their room key, so they won’t have to carry them around.