Traditional students may pre-register for Fall 2020 and Summer 2020 courses starting Friday, March 13th.
- Registration open to Seniors/Graduate Students (90 units completed): Monday, March 30th
- Registration open to Juniors (60 units completed): Thursday, April 2nd
- Registration open to Sophomores (30 units completed): Wednesday, April 8th
- Registration open to Freshmen (<30 units completed): Monday, April 13th
- Final day for priority registration: Friday, April 17th
- Registration open for New Students: Monday, April 20th
All students planning to walk in the May 2021 graduation ceremony are encouraged to begin the Graduation Contract process before the end of their junior year.
- STEP 1: Start your Graduation Contract.
- STEP 2: Meet with your major advisor.
- STEP 3: Pay your graduation fee.
- STEP 4: Schedule an appointment with the Registrar’s office to finalize your contract.