Spring 2022 and Post-Session 2022 is open NOW.
Summer 2022 Online opens March 28th, 2022.
Pre-Registration for Fall 2022 opens March 11th, 2022.
Registration for Fall 2022 opens as follows:
- Seniors (≥ 90 units completed): Monday, March 21st
- Juniors (≥ 60 units completed): Thursday, March 24th
- Sophomores (≥ 30 units completed): Tuesday, March 29th
- Freshmen (< 30 units completed): Monday, April 4th
- New Student/OPEN registration: Friday, April 8th
Click the Important Dates document above for important registration dates: add/drop deadlines, withdrawal deadlines and term dates.
Click the orange Register button below to complete pre-registration and registration.
Click the Course Schedules button below for course listings of the current and upcoming semesters.
The TMU Total Enrollment system prefills and tracks the status of all student forms, so you can have these complete in just a few moments. These include your Release of Liability, Activity Release Form, Fitness Center Release Form, Covid-19 Waiver Forms, and others.
Use your TMU People ID (i.e.: P000123456, include the “P” followed by 9 digits) found on your Student ID/Library Card, enter it here, and click “Next” to have your Total Enrollment forms link sent to your @masters.edu email:
If you have difficulty with any of these options, we can email or text you your custom link. Just contact us anytime at email@example.com and write “Requesting my Total Enrollment Forms link”.
Fall 2021/May 2022 Graduation contracts are due 12/19/2021.
Fall 2022/May 2023 Graduation Contracts are due 12/18/2022.
All students planning to finish their degrees or walk in the May commencement ceremony are encouraged to begin the Graduation Contract during the spring semester of their junior year.
The graduation contract must be completed by the end of the Fall semester prior to commencement for all graduating students.
- STEP 1: Start your Graduation Contract.
- STEP 2: Meet with your major advisor.
- STEP 3: Pay your graduation fee.
- STEP 4: Finalize Graduation Contract with Registrar.