(Pending WSCUC approval)
TMU’s Mechanical Engineering program is for students who are called to learn how to analyze, apply, and advance technology for the honor of Christ and Scripture and for the good of all creation. Graduates are prepared for in-demand careers in a wide range of industries, including architectural, engineering, machinery, and aerospace manufacturing, a wide range of scientific R&D services, and engineering management, as well as for pursuing graduate (MSE, M.Sc.Eng. or MScEng) degrees. TMU programs are developed with intent to achieve ABET accreditation.
- • Top faculty with an innovative, cutting edge curriculum
- • New facilities, classroom labs, and resources dedicated to engineering students
- • Local internship opportunities and career guidance
- • Flexible class schedules and transfer requirements
- • Scholarship and financial aid options
- • Options to combine engineering studies with a Bible minor
- • Study Abroad options including the Israel Bible Extension program (IBEX), GO! Missions Trips, and TMU Italy
- • 10:1 student-teacher ratio and small class sizes allow for life-on-life mentoring & discipleship
To graduate with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, students are required to complete 21 Bible units, 27 Math & Science Units, 37 Worldview & Skills units, and 45 Engineering & Computer Science for a total of 130 units. New major-specific classes may include Statics & Mechanics of Materials, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, and Labs for each; Kinematics & Robotics, or CAD & SolidWorks. Students must complete a Senior Design Project to graduate.
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
Rooted in an unwavering devotion to Jesus Christ and the inerrant word of God, our world-class faculty and dedicated administration prepare each student’s heart and mind for a life of eternal influence.John MacArthur
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
Alumni StoriesSee All Stories
NewsSee All Articles
TMU To Offer Trio of Engineering MajorsRead More
Why Science at TMU?Read More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreLearn More