(Pending WSCUC approval)
Students learn alongside top faculty in this innovative, cutting-edge curriculum which includes local internship opportunities and career guidance. The flexible class schedules and transfer requirements allow students to combine engineering studies with a Bible minor, and with study abroad options including the Israel Bible Extension program (IBEX).
- • Earn credits through optional GO! Missions Trips, TMU Italy, or winter classes.
- • 10:1 student-teacher ratio and small class sizes allow for life-on-life mentoring & discipleship.
- • On-campus involvement for spiritual growth and development, a vibrant student life, comprehensive financial aid, and a wide range of innovative resources for academics, career preparation, athletics, music & arts, study abroad, and community outreach.
To graduate with the B.S. in Computer Engineering, students are required to complete TMU’s 21 Bible units, 26 Math & Science Units, 37 Worldview & Skills units, and 45 Engineering & Computer Science units for a total of 129 units (of which 71 are major requirements). Students will complete a Senior Design Project to graduate.
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
Rooted in an unwavering devotion to Jesus Christ and the inerrant word of God, our world-class faculty and dedicated administration prepare each student’s heart and mind for a life of eternal influence.John MacArthur
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
Alumni StoriesSee All Stories
NewsSee All Articles
Why Science at TMU?Read More
TMU To Offer Trio of Engineering MajorsRead More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreLearn More