Faithful Churches for Generational Influence
The name of the endowment signifies that the endowed scholarship is established by the donors to provide scholarship assistance to students coming from faithful churches to The Master’s University & Seminary to be trained for generational influence for the Kingdom of God. The intent of the endowed fund also contributes to financial sustainability to assure that TMUS can continue to maintain its mission in steadfastly teaching the next generation of young men and women in sound biblical truth.
The fund provides financial assistance to deserving students at either The Master’s University or The Master’s Seminary who show progress toward completion of a degree at TMUS.
How Generations Scholarships Are Awarded
- Donors give to the Generations Endowment with a desire to provide financial assistance for students from faithful churches knowing that their gifts will help students whose ability to afford TMU is out of reach.
- Students desiring consideration for the Generations Scholarship must be enrolled as a full-time student at either The Master’s University or The Master’s Seminary and submit the Donor Scholarship Application to the committee.
- The committee evaluates students based on their character and faithfulness to Christ and learning, affirmation from church leaders and educators, and financial need.
- The committee awards scholarships with preference to those who demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- The scholarship aid may be used to offset the cost of tuition, room and board, books, fees, and other expenses that otherwise qualify as educational expenses under U.S. government loan programs.
Endowment Funds at TMU
The Master’s University endowment funds serve many purposes, including providing for student scholarships, faculty funding, and ensuring the future sustainability of the university. With uncertain times ahead in our country, these funds ensure that The Master’s University will be in existence for many years to come.
Hear students share in their own words about the Lord’s work in their lives through TMU and how they have been blessed by the generosity of others through financial scholarships: Student Impact