Please see the list below for the faculty and staff positions that are currently available at The Master’s University & Seminary. A basic description of each job and its requirements may be obtained by clicking on the corresponding job title.
FOR FULL-TIME FACULTY POSITIONS: Click here to download an application for faculty employment (including doctrinal statement).
FOR ADJUNCT FACULTY POSITIONS: Fill out the application listed above and send your completed application to the Chair of the department you wish to teach for.
Completed applications should be submitted to the Human Resources department via one of the following options:
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - 661.362.2717
- Regular mail - 21726 Placerita Canyon Road, Box 41 Santa Clarita, CA 91321
- Should you need further assistance please contact the Human Resources department at (661) 362.2842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Professor- Accounting (Full-time Faculty) (University)
- Maintenance Technician (Full-time) (University)
- IT Senior Service Desk Analyst (Full-time) (University)
- Adjunct Professor- Journalism for Communications (University)
- Adjunct Professor- Multi Media for Communications (University)
- Conference Representative (Part-time) (Seminary)
- Men's Head Volleyball Coach (University)
- Administrative Assistant (Part-time) (University - School of Music)
- Financial Aid Counselor (Full-time) (University)
- Digital Content Coordinator (Full-time) (University)
- Community Service Officer - Dispatch (Part-time) (University)
- Campus Safety Officer - Armed (Full-time) (University)
- Sales Associate - University Exchange (Part-time) (University)
Note: The Master’s University & Seminary does not post employment opportunities on LinkedIn. If you are seeking further information on this page regarding a TMUS job posted on LinkedIn, please be aware that these postings are fraudulent. All official employment opportunities at The Master’s University & Seminary will be posted here on our website at www.masters.edu/employment. Applicants should only apply directly through The Master’s University & Seminary Human Resources Office.