Students with a documented medical, psychological, learning or physical condition protected under ADA are able to request tailored academic accommodations through the ODS. You can Schedule an ODS Appointment, and see the Disability Services FAQ .
Disability Services (ODS), Academic Counseling, and Tutoring
- Academic Monitoring and Counseling: The ARC is committed to each student’s success and provides ongoing oversight and guidance to students struggling with their academic performance.
- Proctoring: Students with approved ADA accommodations in place may request proctoring through their course’s respective departments.
- Online: TMU students meet with tutors over a video call. Our experienced tutors are eager to help students navigate course material. For a list of supported courses, see our Bookings page. You can Schedule Online Tutoring here.
- Peer-to-Peer: Students may request approval for regularly scheduled support through one on one tutoring. These can be either online or in-person, depending on the availability of the tutor.
- Group: Certain departments provide specialized tutoring labs (ARC tutoring) available at scheduled times. Students may either contact their department for additional information or send questions about the lab schedule to the tutoring manager.
The Master’s University is no longer an “open” testing site for CLEP testing, DSST (Dantes) testing, and proctoring. Please reference the CLEP homepage for more information and other testing sites near you: clep.collegeboard.org
For any of the ARC services, please schedule an appointment using the button above, email the Academic Counselor, or visit the ARC behind the Powell Library.