Subject to WASC Senior College and University Commission approval, we anticipate to begin offering online degrees in Christian Ministries and Organizational Management this March, 2015.
It is then planned that we would begin offering the following two additional programs starting in November, 2015:
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (42 sem. units)
- Masters of Business Administration (36 sem. units)
- Every TMC Online course is taught from a Biblical worldview, and is completely consistent with the College’s doctrinal position.
- Courses are offered in two 8-week blocks each semester during each of 3 semesters (Fall, Spring, & Summer) each academic year.
- All major courses are offered every semester, allowing new students to begin the program during any semester.
- Online courses use a variety of proven online instructional strategies to present content, to engage students with each other and with the instructor, and to assess student learning.
- All general education (GE) requirements for undergraduate TMC Online degree programs can be completed through TMC. A variety of options are also available for fulfilling GE requirements through transfer work and/or CLEP examinations.