VIEW THE U
October 28-29, 2021
View the U is an unforgettable opportunity for students to become a Mustang for a few days. Each registrant will experience dorm life, attend classes, chapel, and intercollegiate athletic events, and interact with current students and professors. You will sit under our top faculty in action - a highly qualified team of godly men and women dedicated to cultivating our students’ spiritual and academic potential through personal, one-on-one attention.
View the U is a 2-day event for prospective students and families. Overnight accommodation is provided from Thursday night to Friday.
• Experience dorm life. Current TMU students host prospective students in the dorms. Parents and family stay in partner hotels near the campus.
• Learn more about specific majors and areas of study to discover your passion and develop your calling.
• Worship with your future classmates in chapel.
• Explore athletics and our Music and Arts program.
• Optional to attend the TheoTech Conference on October 30th, and Grace Community Church on the 31st.
The cost for the student is $40.00, and additional guests are $10.00. This covers accommodations (paid to your student host), breakfast, lunch, plus your materials and gear; additional guests are $10.
The campus is in Santa Clarita, California. TMU can provide airport transportation for unaccompanied students at Burbank Airport (BUR) and Los Angeles (LAX). Please get in touch with our coordinator if you have special requests. See the campus map, nearby attractions, and hotel partners here.
Personal tours are also available.