TMS Financial Aid Application Process

What Type of Financial Aid Is Available for Seminary Students?
There are two types of aid offered to seminary students: Scholarships/Grants and Federal loans.

Who Do I Contact?
All Scholarship/Grant inqueries should be directed to the TMS Office of Academic Affairs. In order to recieve your Scholarship or Grant; and/or to determine Federal loan eligability, every student must follow the Financial Aid application process below and submit the required documents.

How do I Apply for Financial Aid?
1. Submit the Seminary Financial Aid Application to the Financial Aid Office.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), listing The Master's College & Seminary as one of your preferred school choices (Title IV school code: 001220).
3. Submit official transcripts to the Registrar's OfficeAny student receiving graduate level loans must have an undergraduated degree conferred.
4. Submit a Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for your program (Dip.Th./B. Th.M.Div., or Th.M./D.Min./Th.D.)

What Happens Next?
Once your aid is determined, you will be sent an Award Letter (Please allow for a 2-3 week turnaround). Return signed Award Letter to the Financial Aid Office (With an originalsignature). Students receiving loans at The Master's College & Seminary for the first time will need to complete their MPN and Entrance Loan Counseling before their loan is finalized.

Where Can I Download the Required Forms?
Visit our Documents page.

Still Have Questions?

  • 21726 Placerita Canyon Rd.
  • Santa Clarita, CA 91321
  • (800) 568-6248
  • Come Visit Us!