TMU COVID-19 Relief
Financial support for new and continuing students
For new and continuing students:
For families whose jobs have been impacted, or have lost a significant amount of income due to COVID-19, TMU may help though the “Loss Of Job” application. We request several documents to be submitted and work with you and the federal government to assist with additional resources. We have the ability to notify the Department of Education of any loss of job and in return potentially help you receive additional federal, institutional funds, or both.
- • Amount varies. Maximum amount: $6,195.
- • Required documents: Loss of Job - Financial Aid Analysis Application
For continuing students:
Funding is awarded to students in the form of a check to help assist with personal expenditures that you have occurred as a result of COVID-19. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was passed by Congress with overwhelming, bipartisan support and signed into law by President Trump on March 27, 2020. The economic package over $2 trillion delivers on the Trump Administration’s commitment to protect the American people from the public health and economic impacts of COVID-19. The CARES Act provides fast and direct economic assistance for American workers, families, and small businesses, and preserve jobs for our American industries.
- • Required documents: COVID19 CARES ACT RELIEF FUND
- • Eligibility and details included in the link.
- • Read the required COVID-19 Student Financial Support disclaimer and government information here.
TMU Financial Aid Contact Info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-568-6248 or 661-362-2290