Students who choose an emphasis in Public Relations take a combination of business and communication courses that prepare them to influence the opinions and choices of people within a free market. As they develop the skills needed to become calculated communication professionals, they are equipped with the ability to guard and uphold the reputations of their future companies.
TMU’s business programs are thoroughly Christ-centered, and our students learn to approach public relations in a way that honors Christ and lovingly serves others, for the glory of God and the advancement of the gospel. Because our graduates go on to become representatives of Christ in their careers, frequently in secular environments, we stress the importance of being a witness and developing good relationships in a business setting.
- • Top local and national internships and career opportunities
- • Options to study abroad in Israel, Italy, and 10+ GO! locations
- • Receive mentorship and guidance from faculty advisors
- • Complete 20+ Bible units or a Bible minor
- • Eligible for all undergraduate scholarships and aid
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
Next Steps: Applying
NewsSee All Articles
Why Business at TMU?Read More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreContact a Counselor