The Pre-Law emphasis, B.S. in Business Administration is for students preparing for a legal careers which emphasizes a biblical viewpoint on law and business. Our graduates integrate what is learned inside the classroom into their experience in law school and the workforce.
- • Graduates have been accepted into 13 of the top 20 law schools, including 7 of the top 10
- • Small class promote close teacher-student mentorship and a high-level of scholarship
- • All class material is evaluated within a biblical framework, and all faculty have a shared commitment to the doctrinal statement
- • Internship opportunities in Washington D.C.
- • TMU Career Services equip students in real-time with experience and skills
- • Complete up to 21 credits of Bible Classes
Classes include Law & Public Policy, Judicial Process, The Supreme Court, and students also have internship opportunities in Washington D.C. Some classes may also be offered through TMU Online and can be completed at an accelerated pace. Students may complete classes in the IBEX Israel Semester, in the TMU Italy summer program, or get hands-on experience through short-term mission trips in the GO! Global Outreach program applying business and law principles while studying and serving abroad.
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
Alumni StoriesSee All Stories
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreLearn More