The Pre-Allied Health emphasis is designed to prepare students for careers in medical, clinical, surgical, or therapeutic technician and specialist roles, as well as specializations like radiography and nuclear medicine. Students may also go on to graduate programs in physical therapy (D.P.T.), occupational therapy (O.T.), physician assistance (PA-C), podiatric medicine (D.P.M.), chiropractic medicine (D.C.), or other allied health roles.
- • 95% of graduates who apply to allied health graduate schools are accepted, and our graduates are frequently accepted to the top 25 graduate schools (ranked by U.S. News and World Report).
- • Graduate degrees earned include M.D., D.O., D.P.T., M.O.T., PA, and M.S.N.
- • Classes taught by physical therapists and healthcare experts.
- • Option to participate in short-term medical mission trips overseas.
- • Internship opportunities at places like Henry Mayo Hospital, Vargo Physical Therapy, S.C.V. Therapy, Valencia Sports Medicine, and Progressive Physical Therapy.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for health professionals will grow 20–30% over the next 10 years. Our healthcare students are equipped to enter this in-demand field and engage their future patients with an eternal perspective of pain and suffering (2 Cor 4:16-17). Employers know that our students are not only intellectually competent but also see in them an exemplary testimony, holding firm to the truth and inerrancy of Scripture. Our goal is to equip believers with an understanding of health and science, so that through their professional, academic, and spiritual testimony, the Master is exalted.
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
We hold Christ and Scripture as inerrant and above all else. Everything is interpreted through that lens without compromise. This means the bible is the foundation for science, not science for the bible.Dr. Joe Francis, Dean of the School of Science
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
Alumni StoriesSee All Stories
NewsSee All Articles
Why Science at TMU?Read More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreContact a Counselor