Natural History/Environmental Biology
Natural History & Environmental Biology, B.S./B.A. in Biology is ideal for the student who thrives in the great outdoors and loves wildlife. It is essential to be good stewards of this world, which God has given us so that we can responsibly utilize our God-given resources to sustain life with growing populations. Environmental biologists work to preserve and restore the environment by identifying problems related to pollution, habitat destruction, or other environmental issues and providing solutions. Studies in environmental biology focus mainly on lab courses and fieldwork experiences to prepare you for technical, research, or consultant positions in the field.
- • Natural History/Environmental Biology career prospects in Southern California are diverse and numerous.
- • The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects an 11% increase in jobs for environmental scientists and specialists
- • Small class sizes promote close student-teacher relationships and valuable individual attention.
- Ranked a top 10 Christian University and top 15% Colleges with the Best Academics in California (Niche.com, 2019)
Bachelor of Science requirements include 41 Biology Core units, 23 Biology Emphasis units, 33 General Education units, and 21 Bible units. A minimum total of 122 units are required to graduate.
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
We hold Christ and Scripture as inerrant and above all else. Everything is interpreted through that lens without compromise. This means the bible is the foundation for science, not science for the bible.Dr. Joe Francis, Dean of the School of Science
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
Alumni StoriesSee All Stories
NewsSee All Articles
Why Science at TMU?Read More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreLearn More