TMU’s B.A. in Liberal Studies is designed to offer students the epitome of the liberal arts education through a broad, interdisciplinary program of study. Our students become familiar with and conversant in the diverse fields studied across our various departments, from English and history to science and philosophy. Firmly grounded in Scripture, our program equips students to analyze all topics and all fields of study using a biblical worldview. In the process, students sharpen their skills of communication, collaboration, and critical thinking.
Students have the freedom to explore multiple areas of interest, instead of being locked in to just one. The high flexibility of this program also makes it an excellent choice for transfer students. This flexibility also allows students to either focus on classes that will prepare them for a specific future career, or to focus on building soft skills that will serve them well in any future endeavor. The paths that liberal studies students take after graduation are as unique as the paths they chart within the major.
- • Top local and national internships and career opportunities
- • Options to study abroad in Israel, Italy, and 10+ GO! locations
- • Receive mentorship and guidance from faculty advisors
- • Complete 20+ Bible units or a Bible minor
- • Eligible for all undergraduate scholarships and aid
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreContact a Counselor