The Finance emphasis is designed for students pursuing a career in financial services, whether as a real estate agent, stock broker, wealth manager, corporate finance officer, or in another related role. Our students accumulate expertise in financial analysis techniques, as well as knowledge of money management and contractual responsibilities.
Students from our department enter the business world firmly grounded in a biblical worldview and equipped with wisdom regarding the ethical aspects of the finance industry. Our graduates are held in high regard by employers because of their honesty, integrity, and work ethic, which are all driven by a desire to glorify Christ.
- • Top local and national internships and career opportunities
- • Options to study abroad in Israel, Italy, and 10+ GO! locations
- • Receive mentorship and guidance from faculty advisors
- • Complete 20+ Bible units or a Bible minor
- • Eligible for all undergraduate scholarships and aid
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
NewsSee All Articles
Why Business at TMU?Read More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreContact a Counselor