(Pending WSCUC approval)
This program is designed for students who wish to pursue Christ-exalting careers in which they have the skills to design, develop, implement, and manage electrical equipment and processes for a wide range of industries and companies. From aerospace to med-tech, electronic equipment is ubiquitous: communication systems, power generation, transportation, music & entertainment systems - the career options are limitless and the salary outlook is highly competitive with a median annual salary of $105,000. Students often excel in EE when they have a detail-oriented focus, innovative and creative technology capabilities, and strong math skills.
- • Top faculty with an innovative, cutting edge curriculum
- • Local internship opportunities and career guidance
- • Flexible class schedules and transfer requirements
- • Options to combine engineering studies with a Bible minor
- • Study Abroad options including the Israel Bible Extension program (IBEX), GO! Missions Trips, or TMU Italy.
- • 10:1 student-teacher ratio and small class sizes allow for life-on-life mentoring & discipleship
To graduate with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, students are required to complete 21 Bible units, 26 Math & Science Units, 37 Worldview & Skills units, and 45 Engineering & Computer Science units for a total of 129 units (of which 71 are major requirements). Classes may include Electric Circuits & Electric Circuits Labs, Digital System Design & Labs, Electromagnetics, Microelectronics, and more. Students will complete a Senior Design Project to graduate.
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
Rooted in an unwavering devotion to Jesus Christ and the inerrant word of God, our world-class faculty and dedicated administration prepare each student’s heart and mind for a life of eternal influence.John MacArthur
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
Alumni StoriesSee All Stories
NewsSee All Articles
TMU To Offer Trio of Engineering MajorsRead More
Why Science at TMU?Read More
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreLearn More