The Applied Mathematics, B.A. in Mathematics program provides a strong foundational core for the student interested in pursuing graduate study or for students pursuing careers in applied mathematics, statistics, or engineering. probability theory. Students learn to work with statistical inferences, applied mathematics, discrete mathematics, and properties of complex numbers and complex-valued functions. A minor in mathematics is available to students from all other departments and can be pursued in conjunction with every other major on campus.
- • Ranked a top 10 Christian University and top 15% Colleges with the Best Academics in California (Niche 2019)
- • Innovative curriculum with option to complete a Biblical Studies minor and study abroad in TMU’s Israel Campus, Italy summer semester, and GO! Trips.
- • Small class sizes allow for close teacher-student mentorship and a high-level of scholarship.
- • Prepare for everyday ministry as a vocational mathematician, as well as for graduate degrees and teaching credentials
- • Average salary in California for Applied Mathematics graduates ranges from $62,000 - $73,000, and up to $140,000+ according to PayScale
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreLearn More