Pre-Veterinary Medicine / Animal Science
The Pre-Veterinary Medicine / Animal Science, B.S. in Biology best prepares students for admission to veterinary medical school. Gaining admission to veterinary medical schools is highly competitive—more so even than medical school—therefore, students need to begin planning their undergraduate curriculum with this in mind. Our program is uniquely dedicated to academic excellence, real-world career preparation, and developing lifelong patterns of intellectual growth while also being uncompromising in the faith. TMU produces students who are intellectually competent and an exemplary testimony no matter where the Lord may lead them in their careers.
- • Career prospects for Veterinary Medicine in Southern California are diverse and numerous
- • 95% Medical School acceptance rate. Master’s graduates are accepted into the graduate school of their choice at a high rate.
- • Small class sizes of 12:1 means close student-teacher relationships and valuable individual attention
To complete the Bachelor of Science, students are required to complete 41 Biology Core units, 23 Biology Emphasis units, 33 General Education units, and 21 Bible units. A minimum total of 122 units are required to graduate.
Questions about a potential career? Visit our Student Career Center.
We hold Christ and Scripture as inerrant and above all else. Everything is interpreted through that lens without compromise. This means the bible is the foundation for science, not science for the bible.Dr. Joe Francis, Dean of the School of Science
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
NewsSee All Articles
Need Help With a Major?
The office of undergraduate admissions is here to help you with classes, financial aid, transfers, housing, and moreLearn More