The Master’s Global Scholarship
The Master’s Global Scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to deserving students showing reasonable progress towards the completion of a degree at The Master’s University. The scholarship is designed to aid:
1) International students with a proven affiliation to TMU through GMI, TMAI, GTY, TMS, or TMU alumni, as an expansion of the newly launched International Students Tuition Care program;
2) Students originating from churches with long-standing relationships with TMUS, especially churches led by pastors from TMS, members of TMF, or the TMUS Board; and/or
3) Students who are children of TMU alumni.
Student should classify as a student under one of the three categories listed above. Preference for eligible students shall be given to those who demonstrate a need for financial assistance. Additional eligibility information:
- Open to new undergraduate, on-campus students enrolled full-time (12 or more units).
- Student must be admitted, or may have deferred their admission.
- Student is recommended to complete the FAFSA, which demonstrates need.
- Recipient exhibits Christian characteristics as one “…who walks worthy of God…” (I Thessalonians 2:12) in daily life.
- Recipient must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5, and maintain good standing with chapel and church attendance to be eligible for renewal.
- Student remains eligible for additional scholarships and aid.
Scholarship Amount: $2,500. Varies based on need as assessed by TMU Office Of Financial Aid
Application: The Master’s Global Scholarship Application Form
Every student must complete a Financial Aid Application to be considered for any financial aid. The Master’s University offers Merit-based Scholarships, Need-based Grants, and Federal/State Aid. See below for more details. All Institutional aid is awarded up to 4 years/8 semesters. All institutional aid is evenly disbursed between two semesters.
In order to qualify for financial aid, students must first complete their admission process. See freshmen, transfer, international, and homeschool admission requirements at masters.edu/apply.