The Master’s Fellowship (TMF) Church Partner Scholarships
Application: Apply Here
Scholarship Amount: $10,000. Awarded as $2,500 per year for up to 4 years.
Eligible Church Partners: The Master’s Fellowship (TMF) Member Churches
- This scholarship is for new, incoming traditional undergraduate freshmen or transfer students.
- The student must be a member or regular attendee of a TMF member church, and provide the pastor’s recommendation from the TMF church in their application for traditional undergraduate admissions.
- Students must apply to this scholarship in order to be eligible. Scholarship awards are not automatic.
- The student must have a high school GPA of 3.0 or above or transfer student must have a transfer GPA of 3.0 or above. Awards are dependent on GPA, FAFSA, and Need.
- Scholarships are limited to ten (10) total. Once all scholarships have been awarded, eligible students who have not been awarded may be placed on a scholarship waitlist.
- Does not stack with additional Church Scholarships.
Every student must complete a Financial Aid Application to be considered for any financial aid. The Master’s University offers Merit-based Scholarships, Need-based Grants, and Federal/State Aid. See below for more details. All Institutional aid is awarded up to 4 years/8 semesters. All institutional aid is evenly disbursed between two semesters.
In order to qualify for financial aid, students must first complete their admission process. See freshmen, transfer, international, and homeschool admission requirements at masters.edu/apply.