Red & Blue Scholarship
- • Up to $10,000. $2,500 renewable across 4 years.
- • Scholarship may be combined or stacked with additional financial aid.
- • 10 scholarships available.
- • For all new undergraduate on-campus freshmen and transfer students.
- • Students must be first-time applicants admitted for Fall 2021 or later.
- • Student is dependent on parent/s currently working full-time in law enforcement or fire departments.
- • Students should also complete the FAFSA.
- • Standard financial aid eligibility applies for awarding and renewal.
Thank You To Our Law Enforcement & Fire Department Families.
The Master’s University “Red & Blue Scholarship” is for students who are dependents of parents currently working full-time in law enforcement or fire departments. The scholarship is up to $10,000 ($2,500 renewable across 4 years). This scholarship is for new undergraduate students applying for 2021 to any on-campus program or major and can be combined with academic scholarships and other aid.
For Christ & ScriptureSince 1927
Since 1927, The Master’s University has transformed young people to have an impact for Christ in the world. Committed faculty and staff pour their lives into students, teaching every subject with a biblical worldview. We hold firm to the sufficiency, inerrancy, and authority of Scripture in our uncompromising commitment to Christ and Scripture. Students are not only compelled to academic achievement and professional excellence, but to develop wisdom, establish convictions, and become leaders. Each graduate is set on the path to success with the skills and perspective to do all they do for the honor of our great God.
How to Apply
Complete the “Red & Blue” application: Application
We recommend students also complete the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov with TMU federal school code 001220.
This is not mandatory, but it allows students to be eligible for state and federal grant money.
Once your application is admitted, your Red & Blue Scholarship application will be reviewed and the award applied to your financial aid package.
TMU COVID-19 Relief
Financial Support for new and continuing students.Relief