- • $56,000 awarded annually as $14,000 per year across up to 4 years
- • High school senior with a submitted undergraduate admissions application.
- • Weighted high school GPA of 4.0.
- • Be actively involved in a local church ministry.
- • Present a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
- • Partake in a video conference interview with TMU
- • President’s Scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years with a college GPA of 3.5. Due to COVID, test scores are not required but encouraged:
- • SAT I score (Critical Reading and Math sub-tests only) of 1350, or
- • ACT score of 30, or
- • CLT score of 98
Deadline: February 15
Awarding Comprehensive Academic Excellence
The President’s Scholarship is a competitive scholarship awarded to full-time incoming freshmen.
Not only do we seek President’s Scholars with high scores, but also students who demonstrate leadership potential and character consistent with our mission. The undergraduate experience encompasses the whole person, developing biblical wisdom that is applied to every academic discipline and detail of life. Christian higher education far exceeds the acquisition of intellectual knowledge. A distinctive Christian higher education promotes comprehensive Christian life within a believing community to harmonize what a student is learning inside the classroom to what the student lives outside the classroom.
“…whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.” Philippians 4:8
For Christ & ScriptureSince 1927
Apply for Federal Financial Aid
- Complete your free FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov - Enter TMU’s Federal School Code 001220
- Complete and submit all requested documents
- Confirm and accept your awards
How to Apply
Complete the President’s Scholarship Application by February 15.
Ensure, if eligible, that you have completed the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov with TMU federal school code 001220.
TMU COVID-19 Relief
Financial Support for new and continuing students.Relief