The Master’s University is excited to reopen in-person classes this fall. We are operating within all guidelines instituted by Governor Newsome and by county and city officials as it relates to institutions of higher learning. We will let you know if there are any relevant updates in these guidelines. Under current guidelines, The Master’s University can open and return to in-person classes. We are confident that the university and seminary can reopen safely. We are taking every necessary precaution to ensure that students, faculty, and staff are healthy and safe when they return to campus for the start of classes. We have implemented a rigorous plan that is in compliance with all regulations from local, state, and federal authorities. We are eager to welcome our students back, and we are praying for our students as they prepare to return to campus.
See the ten categories listed on this page, our regular updates, and the FAQ drop-down information also contained below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our emergency hotline.
- The fall semester begins as scheduled on August 27.
- Residential, on-campus instruction will continue until November 24.
- The final two weeks of the semester, after the Thanksgiving break, may be completed off-campus.
- Detailed Plan Available: Fall 2020 Campus Reopening Plan Policies & Procedures
- We are committed to faithfully following requirements from local, state, and federal authorities