Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
The Master’s University is vigilantly monitoring and responding to new information about COVID-19. No COVID-19 cases have been reported at TMU. As things continue to evolve, we are following recommendations and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the American College Health Association (ACHA), and local health officials.
We care deeply about the health of our students, faculty, and staff and have gathered a team, including our resident medical microbiologist, Dr. Joe Francis, (661-362-2706, firstname.lastname@example.org) to oversee TMU’s preparedness efforts at our Los Angeles and IBEX campuses.
As we pray for those affected and trust in the Lord’s care, we aim to be extra vigilant in order to implement measures in the best interest of all our students, faculty, and staff.
See full updates below, including:
- The 2020 commencement exercises are scheduled for August 29 at 10:00 A.M. at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California.
- Closed campus dormitories. Students may contact student life to make an appointment to remove their belongings from campus between March 30 and May 8.
- Campuses will reopen when authorities loosen restrictions.
- Students in online programs continue regular sessions.
- TMU and TMS have transitioned to online and non-traditional class formats for the remainder of the semester, beginning March 30.
- Every student has the opportunity to finish this semester successfully.
- TMU Administration has developed a financial solution for residential dormitory students.