Table of Contents Table of Contents
Previous Page  31 / 208 Next Page
Show Menu
Previous Page 31 / 208 Next Page
Page Background




earlier age than their public or private high school

counterparts. The College retains the right to

defer an applicant’s entrance until such a time

as it deems appropriate.

Transfer Applicants

An individual will be classified as a transfer student

if he/she has completed 24 or more semester units

(36 or more quarter units) of transferable college

coursework at the time of application to TMC.

College-level units earned prior to high school

graduation (including dual enrollment units and

credit-by-examination) are not counted toward

this total. Students desiring to transfer must file an

application for admission and submit official copies

of all college transcripts regardless of their intent

to receive credit. Students desiring to transfer from

Christian colleges should also provide a completed

Christian College Transfer Recommendation Form

(available at


Students who wish to transfer to TMC from another

college or university, but will not have completed 24

post-high school semester units (36 quarter units) at

the time of application, will be considered freshman

with prior college credit. This will not affect such

students’ eligibility for admission; however, it will

require them to submit their official high school

transcript containing their high school GPA, along

with ACT or SAT test scores.

College transcripts from other institutions are

evaluated and credit is awarded prior to the student’s

first semester at The Master’s College. For financial

aid and degree planning purposes, this evaluation is

made available to both the student and the academic

advisor. Any additional transcripts received after the

semester has begun will be evaluated immediately and

credit awarded within four weeks of their receipt by

the Registrar’s Office.

Requirements for International Students

in Undergraduate and Graduate Level


Since 1949 The Master’s College has been authorized

under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien

students. Students from abroad are welcome,

provided they meet the admission requirements of

the College. International students are urged to

contact the International Admissions Counselor or

view the College’s website to obtain the appropriate

application forms. The following are requirements

for both The Master’s College and U.S. Immigration:

1. International students must submit transcripts

reflecting the completion of high school

education or the equivalent of it for the

undergraduate programs. Graduate level

programs require completion of a bachelor’s

degree or the equivalent. All transcripts must

be translated into English and must be official


2. All applicants to The Master’s College must

submit an acceptable standardized test score.

If the student’s first language is English, he or

she may submit the SAT I (school code 4411) or

ACT (school code 0303). Non-native speakers

of English should submit a score from either the

TOEFL (school code 4411) or the IELTS.

Minimum scores required for entry into the College

programs are as follows:




















3. Certification of finances is required for all

international students to reflect that they have

necessary funds to pay for all tuition and related

costs of living for at least their first year of

schooling. Limited financial assistance is available

from The Master’s College and a Financial Aid

Application may be requested through the

International Admissions Counselor.

4. International students may transfer from another

U.S. college or university if they are a full-time

student at the school currently attended, have

maintained non-immigrant student status, and

intend to be a full-time student at The Master’s

College. According to the F-1 student visa

transfer regulations, the institution from which

the student is transferring must also confirm that

the student has maintained his/her F-1 status

throughout the student’s enrollment with them.