Urgent Mailing Options
- Priority Mail is available for any item.
- Anything over 13 ounces is automatically sent as Priority Mail.
- Anything under 13 ounces may be sent Priority Mail for a minimum charge.
- Flat rate envelopes are available. Postage rates for all flat rate packages are posted outside the Customer Service Window.
- Free tracking included on all Priority Mail packages.
- This service is not guaranteed, but the U.S. Postal Service claims it is faster than First Class Mail.
- It's relatively inexpensive.
- It comes with First Class Mail privileges (forwarding, return service, etc.).
- Delivered to any address in the U.S.
- Packages can be tracked online.
- Flat rate Priority Mail packaging is provided free of charge.
- This service is very reliable for guaranteed overnight, two-day or three-day delivery.
- Check with the Campus Mail Center for current rates that are based on weight and zone.
- Use the envelopes, packages, and boxes available specifically for UPS purposes. The packaging is free of charge.
- Packages or letters to be sent by UPS must be delivered to the Campus Mail Center by 3:00 p.m.
- It's very reliable.
- Tracking is available.
- Insurance is provided.
- Extra charge for Saturday delivery.
- Extra charge if the address is not exactly correct.
- It cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box.
U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail Express (PME)
- This service is available for guaranteed overnight or second-day delivery.
- Check with the Campus Mail Center for current rates.
- Use the Priority Mail Express envelopes and packages available free of charge.
- Items to be sent out PME must be delivered to the Campus Mail Center by 3:00 p.m.
- It's slightly less expensive than other overnight services.
- No extra charge for Saturday delivery or address corrections.
- Delivery to P.O. boxes or any other address is available.
- Not all locations guarantee overnight delivery.
- Not as reliable as other carriers.