Tips to Staying Healthy
- Eat protein, vegetables, fruits and bread daily.
- Eat healthy snacks while you are studying (e.g. yogurt, fruit or nuts).
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
Take Care of Your Body
- Don't over extend yourself.
- Exercise regularly. It will help release tension.
- Take a 20 minute nap during the day if you are tired.
- If you have a fever, do not go to class or participate in other activities.
Don't Spread Germs
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your eyes, face or nose.
- Do not share drinking cups or utensils.
- Do not share clothes or sleeping bags.
- Do not share toothbrushes. (You might laugh, but people actually do this!)
- Do not share combs or brushes.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and then throw the tissue away.
- Wipe your cell phone with a disinfectant wipe.
- Wipe your computer, desk, and door knobs with disinfectant wipes.
- Wash the clothing and sheets you used during an illness.