How to Use the Phone
You can access a link to full online video tutorials on our website at www.masters.edu/voicemail.
How to Search for an Extension
- On your phone, select "Directories."
- Select "Corporate Directory."
- Enter either the first or last name of the person you are looking for in the space provided.
How to Setup Your Voicemail
You will receive an email from "Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging," which will contain your new extension and PIN number. You will need this information in order to setup or change your voicemail.
- On your phone, select your line and press the "Messages" button.
- Enter your four digit PIN and press #.
- You will then be walked through the process of setting up your voicemail. You may hang up when you are done recording.
For more information about your voicemail account and to view Cisco Phone tutorials by model number, click here.
How to Change Your Ringtone
- On your phone, press the "Settings" button.
- Select "User Preferences."
- Select "Rings."
- Navigate to your extension and press "Select."
- Choose the ringtone you want. To listen to it, press "Play." To apply it, press "Select."
How to Calibrate Your Headset
If you are using a headset and need to recalibrate it, call 1-866-210-2157. A recording will walk you through how to calibrate your headset.
How to Do a Conference Call
- Place a call to the initial party.
- Once the call is placed, press the button that corresponds with the “More” option on the screen.
- In the menu, use the arrow pad to select “Conference.”
- Dial in the third party.
How to Forward Office Calls to Your Cellphone
- Select the "CFwdALL" button on the main screen of your phone.
- Enter “9 + your cellphone number.”