You can access your TMC email through the Outlook Client on your work computer. Outlook is very powerful as it allows you to:
These features can be accessed by clicking on the respective buttons in the bottom left-hand corner.
On occasion, you may need to access your Master’s email on a non-TMC computer. You can do this by accessing your email via the Outlook Web Client. The following instructions outline how to navigate to your TMC web email inbox:
1. Navigate to The Master's College homepage.
2. Click on the gold "Resources" tab.
3. Click on the "Faculty/Staff" button.
4. Click on the "Email" button on the toolbar.
5. Select "This is a private computer."
6. Enter your credentials and select "Log On."
If you get locked out of your email, see the Network account Lockout Policy for more details.