To empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God.
Commitment to Christ
- Pursuit of Christlikeness in word, deed and attitude
- Acceptance and acknowledgment of Christ as Lord and Savior
- Devotion to the study and application of the Scriptures
- Wilingness to defend the inerrancy, authority and sufficiency of the Scriptures
- The practice of honesty, courtesy and civility toward all persons
- A lifetime of wholesomeness and moderation that regards the body as the temple of the Holy Spirit
- The ability and desire for inquiry into the great issues of life
- A habit of careful analysis and evaluation of information and ideas
A Life of Lasting Contribution
- Service and leadership within the local church
- An unashamed proclamation of the Gospel of Christ
As we look ahead to the future, we're ensuring Christian scholarship is well represented in higher education…and not seen as an afterthought.
The Master's College equips young Christian men and women for spiritual service and leadership - on the job, in the home, and through their ministries.
Every class we teach and every degree we confer stand on the foundation of God's Word. Our students acquire knowledge from a biblical perspective, filtering everything they learn through the lens of God's Word. In other words, they gain wisdom to serve and wisdom to lead.
I invite you to join us in training the next generation of Christian leaders.
John MacArthur, President