KINGDOM ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION
- • Students complete an accredited 4-year undergraduate program leading to a Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurial Studies.
- • Students will work closely with faculty advisors, volunteer business mentors, and faith-based investment networks.
- • Our cohort model will allow you to progress through major courses together in community as iron sharpens iron.
- • Flexible evening and online classes will provide you with the opportunity for entrepreneurial projects, general education classes, and business networking.
- • Cross-cultural business opportunities are also available through optional study abroad programs.
- • Your studies will culminate with a capstone business plan presentation done “shark-tank”-style to a panel of kingdom-minded executives and investors.
With recent trends in globalization and international trade, we consider entrepreneurship to be an ideal venue for disciple-making. With this in mind, we have designed an Entrepreneurial Studies degree program that enables students to pursue purposeful entrepreneurship. Innovation with purpose includes the creation and control of organizations that foster disciple-making efforts, facilitate the workplace witness, and generate resources for the mission of Christ through the local church. We equip marketplace ministers who initiate and grow ventures that advance the gospel and empower them to reflect the character of Christ in the workplace.
To this end, our students receive training in the fundamentals of business including marketing, accounting, finance, and management. These core disciplines are supplemented with electives from engineering, bioscience, and computer science. Through their interaction with practicing entrepreneurs, our students learn to model biblical values through their value propositions. Through experiential learning, our students also wrestle with important aspects of venture formation such as the selection of partners, securing start-up financing, managing operations, formulating marketing strategies, and establishing human resource policies. In the process, we endeavor to view our role as business innovators in the light of scripture and our core identity in Christ.
Sample CoursesView Sample 4-Year Plan
Christian Worldview & Ethics
Leadership Principles & Strategic Management
Biblical Ethics in the World of Business
Human Resource Management
Technology and Organizational Decision Making
Global Business Strategies
Equipping marketplace ministers to confidently initiate and grow new ventures for the glory of God.Dr. John Beck, Dean, School of Business & Communication; Entrepreneurial Studies Program Director
Next Steps: Applying
Since 1927, the mission of The Master’s University is to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide. Students may now apply for the B.A. in Entrepreneurial Studies. It is offered via TMU Online in the Spring 2022 semester, and On-Campus Fall of 2022.
- Required statement of faith and pastoral recommendation
- 3.6 GPA average for new applications
All faculty share in the commitment to empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth, and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God worldwide.
Study & Serve Abroad - IBEX
Study the Bible for a full semester in the land where the Bible was written.
Master of Business Administration
Continue your studies online. Further your career and develop the skills and knowledge to become a leader in the business world.