Bachelor of Arts, Christian Ministries
The Christian Ministries degree’s primary purpose is to guide you in the development of a comprehensive, biblical philosophy of ministry. Through a systematic examination of key aspects of God’s Word, you will develop a theological understanding of the church. This guides you through the various aspects of administration within the local church.
Weeks Per Class:
Number of Classes:
**Major courses are $450 per unit. This cost does not include the required general education and elective coursework
Major Courses keyboard_arrow_down
Course Number Course Name Units BIB310 Foundations of Biblical Study 3 BIB390 Principles of Effective Teaching 3 BIB430 Principles of Discipleship 3 B340 Biblical Interpretation 3 BIB481 Christian Education 2 BIB400 Church Administration 3 BIB375 Church History 3 BIB470 Contemporary Issues in Church Ministry 3 BIB410 Corporate Worship 3 BC300 Introduction to Biblical Counseling 3 BIB460 Missions 3 B342 Romans 3 BTH336 Theology of the Church 2 BIB355 Worldview, Apologetics, Evangelism 3
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of the content of biblical Scriptures.
- Demonstrate the correct application of hermeneutical principles to develop an interpretation of a biblical text.
- Articulate with biblical support the major doctrines of the Christian church.
- Clearly articulate a biblical philosophy of ministry as it relates to the purpose of the local church.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively disciple and counsel other believers.
- Demonstrate the necessary entry-level skills to establish and implement core ministry functions within a typical local church environment.
- Develop a thoughtful, biblically-supported response to current societal issues from a biblical worldview.
To be admitted as an undergraduate degree-seeking student in the School of Online Education, an applicant must:
Have a clear profession of faith in Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
Be a high school graduate or have a GED certificate.
Submit official transcripts (high school, college, trade school, etc.).