The following documents must be submitted in order to apply to The Master's College:
- Completed Application for Graduate Admission accompanied by the $35 application fee.
- Official transcript from all colleges and universities attended.
- Personal recommendation forms (provided with Application).
The Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at The Master's College is a three term program. The Core Courses are offered on the campus of The Master's College each summer during the second, third and fourth full weeks of July. Twenty four (24) units must be completed on campus. The remaining 15 units are completed online by Directed Study format. The application deadlines are:
- Summer Term - March 15
- Fall Term - August 20
- Spring Term - January 15
Applications may be submitted after the deadline, but we cannot guarantee that they will be given equal consideration with those submitted on time.
The application fee for each is $35.
Any graduate from TMC's undergraduate Biblical Studies major program who has earned at least 36 credits of Bible will be allowed a maximum of six (6) credits of advanced standing in the program. A student transferring from another graduate program will be allowed credit for a maximum of six (6) credits for courses that correspond to those offered in the MABS program. Decisions regarding advanced standing and transfer credits will be made by the Director of the MABS program in consultation with the Registrar.
The Master's College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. Students from abroad are welcome, provided they meet the admission requirements of the college. While all classroom instruction is conducted in English, the administration, faculty and staff attempt to be sensitive to the needs of our international students. As foreign students' legal needs are different from those of U.S. citizens, there are additional requirements. Foreign students are urged to contact the enrollment counselor for the MABS to obtain the appropriate information.
- A student must complete the program with a minimum of a 3.0 CUM GPA with no grade less than a B-.
- All students will be required to complete a comprehensive written examination which will evaluate the student's depth of biblical and theological knowledge and mastery of MABS program learning outcomes.
- The student will have the option to either complete 35 units of coursework and a thesis (4 units) OR complete 39 units of coursework without a thesis.