The M.A. in Biblical Counseling is a 34 credit hour graduate degree program, designed to allow students to pursue in-depth training in Biblical Counseling.
The M.A. in Biblical Counseling is awarded to students who succesfully fulfill the requirements of the following courses.
Pre-Requisite Course (Credits)
- BC090 Introduction to MABC Studies (0)
Required Courses (Credits)
- BC501: Introduction to Biblical Counseling (2)
- BC502: Essential Qualities of a Biblical Counselor (2)
- BC503: Methods of Biblical Change (2)
- BC506: Theology & The Pyschologies (2)
- BC511: Theological Basis of Biblical Counseling (2)
- BC521: Problems & Procedures (2)
- BC531: Hermeneutics (2)
- BC532: Advanced Hermeneutics (2)
- BC542: Marriage & Family Counseling (2)
- BC556: ACBC Membership Seminar (2)
- BC557: Counseling & Physiology (2)
- BC560: Biblical Conflict Resolution (2)
- BC580: Counseling Observation & Practicum (2)
- BC592: Counseling Internship (2)
- BC593: Advanced Counseling Internship (2)
- BC598: Thesis Research (2)
Elective Course (Credits)
The student will take an additional 2-credit hour elective course, related to his specific research or counseling methodology interests.