The things that make The Master's University so special can’t be experienced on your computer. You’ve got to see it for yourself! If you’re curious about the University, your next step should be to schedule a tour.
A personalized campus visit will show you Master’s in all of its wonderful dimensions. You’ll see the seniors praying together on a bench in front of the library, the professor who’s laughing with his students over a meal in the cafeteria, and the flurry of activity in the dorms because someone just returned from Starbucks. You’ll feel the crowd at Bross Court, experience the energy of our classrooms, and hear the power of our chapel service.
Visiting our site has provided a window… and the view’s pretty good. But a visit is the door, and what’s on the other side may just be your future.
The Admissions Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. During the school year, we run campus tours daily at 10:30 am and 2:30 pm from Rutherford Hall. During the summer our tours depart at 10:00 am & 2:00 pm, to schedule a tour this summer please call 661-362-2602. Sign up for one today!
Can’t make it to the school during business hours? Contact our Admissions Office in advance for a copy of our self-guided tour!
Please Note: If you are planning to stay with us overnight you MUST review our Overnight Visit Policy. This provides important information for individual and group visits. Every overnight visitor must turn in a completed Overnight Stay Release Form.
Our offices are closed on the following dates during the 2016-2017 School Year (if your visit falls on a Mondays at Master’s or a College View Weekend, please sign up for either of those events on the Mondays at Master’s page and the View Weekend page):
- September 7, 2016: Closed for Labor Day
- September 19, 2016: Mondays@Master’s
- October 15-18, 2016: Closed for Outreach Week
- October 27-29, 2016: College View Weekend
- November 3, 2016: TMC Day of Prayer
- November 14, 2016: Mondays@Master’s
- November 26-29, 2016: Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 18, 2016 – January 13, 2016: Closed for Christmas Break
- February 11-12, 2017: Closed for President's Scholarship Weekend
- February 13, 2017: Mondays@Master’s
- March 25, 2017: Closed for Good Friday
- March 23-25, 2017: College View Weekend
- April 19, 2017: Closed for All School Test Day
- April 10, 2017: Mondays@Master’s
- April 29, 2017: Admitted Students Day
- May 30, 2017: Closed for Memorial Day
- July 4, 2017: Closed for Independence Day