Master of Arts Financial Aid

Master of Biblical Counseling, Resident & SIP Programs, Master of Biblical Studies, Master of Arts in Education


Application Process for Students Receiving Loans

  • 1. Complete a Master of Arts Financial Aid Application.
  • 2. Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) listing The Master's College & Seminary as your preferred school choice (Title IV school code: 001220).
  • 3. Submit any additional documents required by the Office of Financial Aid.
  • 4. Submit official transcripts to the Registrar's office. Any student receiving graduate level loans must have an undergraduated degree conferred.
  • 5. Once your aid is determined, you will be sent an Award Letter.
  • 6. Return completed Award Letter to the Office of Financial Aid.
  • 7. Students receiving loans at The Master's College for the first time will need to choose a lender and complete Entrance Loan Counseling before their loan is finalized.


Types of Aid Available

LoansStudents must be enrolled at least 1/2 time (4 units) to receive Stafford loans.

  • Unsubsidized Stafford Loans: A student loan that may exceed demonstrated financial need, but may not exceed the cost of tution, and must be repaid

Loan eligibility varies from student to student. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid to determine individual eligibility.

Scholarships:(Only available for MABC) All scholarships are administered by the MABC Department. For more information on scholarships, please contact Joshua Clutterham 661.362.2644 or

Downloadable Documents

MABC Tuition Cost and Expenses

Contact Information:

Ryan Wethern
Graduate and Special Programs Financial Aid Counselor
Office of Financial Aid
21276 Placerita Canyon Rd, Box 38
Office Hours: M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm













  • 21726 Placerita Canyon Rd.
  • Santa Clarita, CA 91321
  • (800) 568-6248
  • Come Visit Us!