Financial Aid Application Process
- Submit the 2013-2014 TMC Financial Aid Application.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), listing The Master’s College as one of your school choices (Title IV school code: 001220).
- Sign and submit our Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- Submit all documents listed above and/or requested by the Financial Aid Office by March 2nd for priority awarding. Some scholarships and grants may require additional forms, which can be found here. If you are notified that you have been required for verification, visit our verification webpage.
- Once you receive an award letter from our office, follow the instructions to accept or decline your awards.
To appy for the Cal Grant, complete the FAFSA and submit a GPA Verification Form through your high school counselor or college registrar by March 2nd. If home-schooled, contact The Office of Financial Aid for information on how to submit your GPA to the California Student Aid Commission.
To Be Eligible for Federal Financial Aid, a Student Must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent resident (international students, see below).
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 units per semester).
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Not be in default on any student loans.
- Meet Selective Service registration requirements (men only).
International students (non-U.S. citizens; non-permanent residents) are welcome to apply for financial aid from The Master’s College. However, international students are not eligible to complete the FAFSA or receive financial aid from the U.S. government. Information about applying for financial aid as an international student can be found here.