Welcome to TMC!
We are excited to come alongside you as you begin your time as a TMC student. Week of Welcome (WOW) is intentionally designed to help make your transition to TMC a little easier. This program provides all incoming students with information about academics, student activities, student services, residence life, international programs, and much more.
During this time, you will have the opportunity to engage with administrators, faculty, staff, and student leaders (SLS). SLS will be available throughout the week to answer any questions you may have.
Spring WOW begins Monday, January 13th. All new students are required to attend WOW. Truth & Life Conference begins on January 15th. Classes begin Monday, Januray 20th.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 661.362.2835 or email@example.com.
Be sure to...
- Begin making travel arrangements for a January 13th arrival. Check-in is from 9am-12pm.
- Review the WOW Schedule and make arrangements to be at all scheduled WOW events.
- Complete the Activity Release form and bring it with you on Monday.
- Read the TMC Student Handbook.
- Complete and return your Health Center Forms and provide proof of insurance to the Health Center. You must have the required immunizations to complete class registration.
- Check the Academic Calendar before scheduling any holiday travel during the school year so you do not miss any classes or exams.
- Read the TMC Vehicle Code and register your vehicle with Campus Security (through Pre-Registration on PowerCampus). Be sure to bring your registration form with you on Januray 13th.
- Review the Housing FAQ before you pack.
- Share this material with your parents and family so they are familiarized with the information as well.