Servant Leadership Staff - Application Info
Please use the links below to download the following SLS Application forms (right click and choose "Save Target As..." or "Download Linked File": You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any PDF files. You must include the email addresses for your RD, Pastor/Shepherd, and if applicable, your Work-Study supervisor. The reference forms will be emailed to them.
- Complete SLS Application Online
- Complete Intention to Serve Online (current SLS returning to the same ministry position)
Complete the Application by 5pm on March 8, 2013.
No late applications will be accepted.
If you are applying for RA, ASB Executive Council, GO Leader, International Student Liaison, Multicultural Student Liaison, Military Student Liaison, or Commuter Assistant you will need to sign up for an interview time in King Hall. Chapel Band applicants will also need to sign up for an audition time in King Hall.
If you are interested in TMC’s Servant Leadership Staff, please read the following packet of information regarding the purpose and responsibilities of an SLSer.
Recordings of the Informational Meeting held last spring are available below (right-click and choose "Save Target As..." or "Download Linked File"
- SLS Application Informational Meeting Part 1 - SLS Guidelines by Joe Keller
- SLS Application Informationl Meeting Part 2 - Ministry Showcase
- SLS Application Informational Meeting Part 3 - Question & Answer
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to email@example.com.