Workmark of The Master's College
Please note, the wordmark may be used apart from the shield emblem when appropiate. Do not try to recreate the wordmark, use only the graphics below. Please refer to the Graphic Standards Manual for more information.
Right-click the file type and size for your desired use and choose "Save target as..."
In general do not enlarge in any other program; choose a larger size and scale down to fit.
- Large print version = 8 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Large web version = 400 pixels wide, RGB
- Medium print version = 5 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Medium web version = 200 pixels wide, RGB
- Small print version = 2.5 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Small web version = 100 pixels wide, RGB
- Full resolution versions can only be opened in graphic editting programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Print versions work in Microsoft Word and Publisher or Adobe Acrobat and other desktop publishing programs.
- Web versions are best for web pages and graphics that will appear on websites (they are generally a smaller resolution).
- ".JPG" files include a white background.
- ".PNG" files have a transparent background that should let background colors show directly beneath the logo (this varies by design program and usage).