Athletic Logos of The Master's College
Right-click the file type and size for your desired use and choose "Save target as..."
In general do not enlarge in any other program; choose a larger size and scale down to fit.
- Large print version = 8 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Large web version = 800 pixels wide, RGB
- Medium print version = 5 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Medium web version = 400 pixels wide, RGB
- Small print version = 2.5 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Small web version = 200 pixels wide, RGB
- Full resolution versions can only be opened in graphic editting programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Print versions work in Microsoft Word and Publisher or Adobe Acrobat and other desktop publishing programs.
- Web versions are best for web pages and graphics that will appear on websites or computer screens.
- ".JPG" files include a white background.
- ".PNG" files have a transparent background that should let background colors show directly beneath the logo (this varies by design program and usage).
- White versions and the "reverse" color versions with white text are only available in ".PNG" formats.