Make a Planned Gift
Making a planned gift to The Master's College is a special way to provide the margin of excellence needed to continue and expand the great work on campus for the Kingdom of God. Your support helps ensure that we can continue to equip students to be witnesses for Christ in the ministry and the marketplace.
In order to help alumni and friends of The Master's College understand planned giving options and include The Master's College in their estate plans, we are pleased to announce a new web resource. There can be numerous financial and tax-saving advantages to providing a planned gift to The Master's College and our new Web resources can let you easily explore the many options available to you and your family.
Our planned giving resources help you to:
- Learn the important differences between wills and trusts.
- Find estate and financial planning information tailored to your life stage, no matter how young or old you are.
- Discover tax smart ways you can provide for The Master's College through a planned gift.
- Download free brochures that provide comprehensive information on scores of estate planning topics.
- Compare gift options with our FREE online calculator.
- Build a gift plan based on your giving goals.