How much does it cost to attend The Master’s University? For a list of costs and fees, please click here. (Return to Top)

Do I have to apply for aid every year? Yes. Your aid eligibility will be evaluated each year, based on the information you provide on the current year’s FAFSA and the Financial Aid Application. Students are eligible to apply for financial aid for at least eight full-time semesters. (Return to Top)

What are the deadlines? When do I apply for financial aid at The Master’s University? You are strongly encouraged to submit your FAFSA between January 1 and January 31. If January 31 has passed, we recommend filling out the FAFSA as soon as possible. All other forms should be received no later then March 2 before the academic year for which aid is needed. If the priority deadline is not met, a student may still apply, but funding for certain aid programs may be exhausted. (Return to Top)

What if my financial circumstances change? We encourage you to notify the Office of Financial Aid if your financial situation has changed since you completed the FAFSA, or if there are rare/special circumstances in your family’s finances you feel have not been considered. Please document and be prepared to submit, in detail, any expenses, income changes or other information. (Return to Top)

When will I hear from the Office of Financial Aid regarding how much financial aid I will be receiving? Once all necessary documents are received, students are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Award notification usually begins in the middle of March and occurs on a weekly basis, typically within 3 to 4 weeks of the time all documents are received. (Return to Top)

What do I do once I have received my award letter? Once you receive your award letter, you will simply need to log on to your Self-Service account to accept or decline your awards. Detailed instructions for this process are included in your award letter. New students are given a Self-Service login and password when they are accepted to the university. Please contact your Admissions Counselor if you have forgotten your password. (Return to Top)

How many units per semester must I take to receive financial aid? To receive most financial aid you must be enrolled full-time (12 units). If you are considering taking less than 12 units, you should contact the Office of Financial Aid immediately to see how this would affect your aid. (Return to Top)

Can international students receive financial aid? Yes. Detailed information about applying for financial aid as an international student can be found here.

Can I access my financial aid information on Self-Service? Yes. If you have been accepted to the university or are an enrolled student with a Self-Service account. (Return to Top)

I have additional questions. How can I contact you? If you have questions that were not covered above, please feel free to contact us: