All CLEP examinations are computer-based. Candidates may familiarize themselves with the computer process AND the questions for their particular tests at the CLEP website: www.collegeboard.com/clep.
When you report for your test, you must bring:
- Current, valid ID with name, photograph, and signature (example: Drivers License, or US Passport).
- Payment for registration fee. The Master's College Testing Center accepts credit cards, checks or cash.
- Registtation Ticket from CLEP
You must NOT bring:
- Any calculator (a calculator function is included in the software for tests that allow one)
- Calculator watch
- Alarm wristwatch
- Dictionaries, books, pamphlets
- Paper of any kind (special scratch paper will be provided to you)
- Slide rules, protractor, compasses, rulers
- Cellular phone, pager
- Listening devices
- Copying and photographic devices
- Transmission or receiving devices
- Non-medical electronic devices (laptop computers, digital assistants, etc.)
- Your own keyboard
The Master's College will not be responsible for the safety of personal items left unattended during a test. Leave all prohibited items outside the test building.
A report will be filed with CLEP for anyone found using testing aids during the examination and that person may be excused from completing the examination. Tampering with the computer or using it for any other purpose than the CLEP test is also considered misconduct.
At the completion of your test, the system will give you an option to cancel or report your scores to the institution you have selected. If you agree to 'send,' ETS will forward your official score report to your designated college within one week. (Exception: The English Composition with Essay is graded twice a month.)