Executive Assistant for the CIO and CFO
Perform administrative functions in support of the CIO (Chief Information Officer) and CFO (Chief Financial Officer). Present a professional and knowledgeable image to faculty, staff, students, our constituents and anyone interfacing with the CIO and CFO’s Office. Handle multiple inquiries succinctly and accurately from two diverse areas. Perform duties as an extension for the CIO and CFO. This position reports to the CIO and CFO and is also responsible for supervising an Intern for the CFO.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive and privileged material and information; demonstrate clear evidence of sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of students, and staff of the college.
- Compose and edit correspondence and/or memoranda from dictation, verbal direction, or from knowledge of established departmental policies: prepare, compose, type, edit and distribute agendas and/or minutes of meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities, which may include coordinating travel and lodging arrangements.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of scheduled and/or ad hoc statistical and narrative reports.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data.
- Sort, screen, review, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; compose, prepare, and ensure timely responses to a variety of written inquiries; assist in developing some office policies and procedures; aid in coordinating materials in preparation for Board Meetings; prepare materials, coordinate schedules.
- Expected to handle a volume of issues with a degree of independent judgment for the CIO and the CFO on their behalf; arrange lunches, receptions, and act as hostess for visitors; navigate and manage website users and projects; handle content change requests on website; interface with vendors on behalf of the CIO and CFO.
- Maintain office cleanliness and supplies; supervise work study student.
- Must be able to interface with our campus and the public with a high degree of professionalism.
- Must possess organizational abilities to assess and improve operations.
- Need to be a self-starter, innovator, and thinker who enjoys a challenge.
- Experience with leadership, motivation and results orientation is preferred.
- It is essential that this person has excellent problem solving abilities and can make independent decisions with great discernment.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience as an executive assistant is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Have computer proficiency particularly in areas of web based research, dealing with technology vendors and interacting with a variety of websites.
- Must be extremely comfortable handling technology of all kinds and be a quick learner in absorbing new systems and processes.
- Basic mathematics and accounting knowledge is necessary.
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language is required.
- Ability to compose, proofread and edit correspondence.
- Service oriented and able to interface with many people is mandatory.
- Multitasked in an environment with many distractions is a must.
- Working Environment: Indoors are comfortable with some distractions. Outdoors vary on date, time & location.
- Physical Demands: Able to lift, pull, push, grasp and bend while lifting up to 30lbs.
- Repetitive motions on a keyboard and looking at a computer monitor for an extended duration of time is required. Reading and comprehending correspondence is imperative.
- Travel: Some travel may be involved, including overnight stays.
Minimum Conditions for Beginning Employment:
Prior to beginning employment, in accordance with The Master’s College policy and/or under federal or state law, all employees must:
1. Sign and return an offer of “At Will” employment.
2. Present verification of their identity and authorization to work in the United States.
If, because of a disability, you need special services or facilities in order to apply or interview for this opening please contact the Human Resources department.
The Master’s College & Seminary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, marital status, veteran status or prior military service, medical condition, or any physical or mental disability. We are committed to practicing principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity based upon sovereign Biblical principles.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill out the application at: http://www.masters.edu/campuslinks/employment.aspx and return it to the Human Resources Department. Applications may be dropped off in person, or sent in via fax (661.362.2717), email (email@example.com) or regular mail (21726 Placerita Cyn Rd Box 41, Santa Clarita CA 91321).