Self-Service is a web-based system that allows Faculty to advise students and manage information. The following instructions outline how to navigate to Self-Service:
1. Navigate to The Master's University homepage.
3. Click on the "Self-Service" button.
4. Enter your Login Credentials and press "Log In."
How do I use Self-Service?
Once you log into Self Service, you will see a list of options under "Faculty." These options include:
1. Navigate to www.masters.edu/selfservice
2. Enter your Faculty/Staff username and password
3. On the Self-Service home page, under "Faculty," select "Student Advising"
4. Pm the "Manage Advisees" page, you can search for either a current or previous advisee by entering the student's name or ID. If you are searching for a current advisee, be sure to select "My Advisees" from the drop down list
NOTE: If the advisee list is out of date, you will need to contact either Software Development or Donna Henderson.