What is Self-Service?
Self-Service is a web-based system that allows Faculty to advise students and manage information. The following instructions outline how to navigate to Self-Service:
1. Navigate to The Master's College homepage.
3. Click on the "Self-Service" button.
4. Enter your Login Credentials and press "Log In."
How do I use Self-Service?
Once you log into Self Service, you will see a list of options under "Faculty." These options include:
- Course Assessment – allows you to evaluate courses you have taught
- Advise Students – allows you to login as the student to view his cart, schedule, or to add/remove classes
- Student Advising – allows you to look up information about students you are advising.
How do I access student advisees on Self-Service?
1. Navigate to www.masters.edu/selfservice.
3. On the Self-Service home page, under "Faculty," select "Student Advising."
4. On the "Manage Advisees" page, you can search for either a current or previous advisee by entering the student's name or ID. If you are searching for a current advisee, be sure to select "My Advisees" from the drop down list.
NOTE: If the advisee list is out of date, you will need to contact either Software Development or Donna Henderson.