Content Management is a web based system that contains many of the specialized tools that you need to be able to work. Depending on the nature of your work, your access to tools may vary. The following instructions outline how to navigate to Content Management:
1. Navigate to The Master's College homepage.
2. Click on the "Resources" tab on the top toolbar.
3. Click on the "Faculty/Staff" button.
4. Click on the "Content Management" button.
5. Enter your credentials and select "Log on."
Tools will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. Some common tools include:
If you are unable to log in or are unable to access the tools that you need, please contact the Service Desk for technical support.